Sunday, January 13, 2008

Here We Go

Ok, so one day I had an idea...    "Let's be Daft Punk for Halloween next year!"   Sounded like a good idea at the time.  So I Googled "Daft Punk costume" and the search turned up nothing.  I realized that all I really needed were the helmets and the rest of the costume could be put together separately.  I then searched for "Daft Punk helmet" and found, to my amazement, that you could by one and have it custom made!  Then I saw the $65,000 price tag, not to mention getting permission from Daft Punk themselves to have a replica helmet produced.  

I then started brainstorming ways to make my own helmet.  I know it sounds crazy, and it is, but I am attempting to make my very own custom Daft Punk helmet!  

This Blog is for my friends and others who want to track the progress of the build. I try to take pictures at regular intervals or when I finish my work sessions.  Here, on this very blog, all the pictures will be shown, and maybe they'll help you on your way to making your own helmet!

2 comments:

LOL said...

I dont know to speak many english but i know you are very good to do something like a helmet of daft punk and you are very very good! I dont know if you can understand french but i will say something in french and if you're dont understanding what I say, go to google traduction! HUm.. Enfin bref je trouve que tu est incroyablement bon pour faire un casque de DAFT PUNK et memme moi je n'aurais pas songer en m'en faire un moi-memme! ALors continue comme ça! A puis voila mon MSN:
e.t_4ever@hotmail.com

LOL said...

I dont know to speak many english but i know you are very good to do something like a helmet of daft punk and you are very very good! I dont know if you can understand french but i will say something in french and if you're dont understanding what I say, go to google traduction! HUm.. Enfin bref je trouve que tu est incroyablement bon pour faire un casque de DAFT PUNK et memme moi je n'aurais pas songer en m'en faire un moi-memme! ALors continue comme ça! A puis voila mon MSN:
e.t_4ever@hotmail.com